Are you currently unemployed and living in the Gauteng region?
Are you seeking a Learnership opportunity to develop your potential and create a bright future at an industry-leading health business? Are you a dynamic, self-starter who is passionate about client service? This is the opportunity for you!
We have an exciting contact center learnership available momentum Metropolitan Holdings, which will commence on 01 February 2023 and be completed on 31 January 2024.
So, what is a Learnership?
A Learnership provides an opportunity for you to gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the workplace. This work-based learning programme leads to a National Certificate in Contact Centre Support, NQF level 3.
Although completion of the Learnership does not guarantee full-time employment, it allows invaluable experience for you to kick start your career as it enables bassists learners to prepare for the workplace and promotes access to increased employment opportunities within the Medical Aid Administration and insurance industry.
What is the role of a Contact Centre Agent in the business?
A Contact Center Agent ensures that our clients receive the best possible client experience by addressing their queries with enthusiasm and accountability.
- Completed Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Passed Mathematics or Mathematical literacy with minimum 40%.
- Passed English and another SA language with a minimum of 40%.
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage.
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Upload certified copy of matric certificate and ID (Copies should not be older than 3 months)
What you’ll need:
Successful candidates must:
- Be South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Be available from 01 February 2023 to 31 January 2024
- Be able to commute to the workplace on their own.
- Not be studying (part-time or full-time) at the tertiary level during the duration of the Learnership
- Not have completed the same leadership previously.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend classroom activities and practical on-the-job training as well as carry out functions in line with the
- Learnership as required momentum Metropolitan.
- Acquire knowledge of company products, policies, and procedures in order to be successful at on-the-job training activities.
- Compile a Portfolio of Evidence for submission to SETA.
- Complete logbooks for work-based learning.
- Complete formative and summative assessments and achieve the required level.
- Demonstrate skills in using the company’s systems and understanding operational processes.
- Conduct yourself as an employee of Momentum Metropolitan and display the MMH values.
- Demonstrate commitment to working within the medical scheme industry.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure while being client centric at all times.
- Good communication skills with the ability to access and use information.
- Ability to think on one’s feet and problem solve
- Collaboration and inclusiveness.
- Self-management and results-driven